The cashback is applicable on recharge of Rs. 399 or above Plans done between 10th November to 25th November from all available recharge channels via Jio stores, MyJio, Jio.com, Reliance Digital, Partner Retail stores, JioMoney, Paytm, Amazon Pay, PhonePe, MobiKwik, Axis Pay and Freecharge.
What is the Triple cashback offer for Jio Prime Customers?
Jio Prime customers can avail Triple cashback of up to Rs 2,599 on every Recharge of Rs 399 or above done between 10th – 25th Nov 2017.
- JIO PROVIDES 100% CASHBACK VOUCHERS WORTH Rs 400 in the form of 8 vouchers of Rs 50 denomination ON EVERY RECHARGE OF Rs 399 OR ABOVE PLAN
- JIO PARTNERS WITH LEADING DIGITAL WALLETS TO BRING INSTANT CASHBACK OF UPTO Rs. 300 DURING RECHARGE
- JIO PARTNERS WITH LEADING ECOMMERCE PLAYERS TO BRING VOUCHERS OF UP TO Rs 1,899 ON EVERY RECHARGE
These vouchers can be redeemed, one at a time, against vouchers purchased of Rs. 309 & above plans and against Rs. 91 & above data add-ons, via MyJio app from 15th Nov 2017.
How can I gift the triple cashback offer?
These vouchers can then be transferred to your dear ones. The cashback vouchers will be credited to the MyJio account of person redeeming the recharge of either of the above vouchers. The instant cashback from partner wallets will come in customer’s wallet from which recharge was done.
The ecommerce vouchers will be provided on the number of the person redeeming the recharge.
When will I get the Triple cashback?
• The cashback from partner wallets will be instant during recharge.
• The ecommerce vouchers will be provided from 20th November onwardsIn case you have purchased a voucher (Plan MRP 399, 459, 499 or 509 ) via MyJio App during the offer period, then the cashback will only be credited once the voucher is redeemed.
Where can I check the status of the Triple cashback vouchers?
The cashback offer from partner wallets will be credited instantly.
The ecommerce vouchers will be provided from 20th November onward
The instant cashback in wallet will be provided by respective digital wallet partners as per the offer. (Refer below table)
The ecommerce vouchers will be provided from 20th November onwards.
The new Dhan Dhana Dhan offer will be available on both online and offline recharges. Jio users will have to head on to MyJio app, Jio.com website, Jio Store outlets, Reliance Digital large-format stores, if they wish to get their recharge done online. While, for offline recharge they can head on to Jio’s partnered offline retail stores and online platforms like — JioMoney, Paytm, Amazon Pay, and MobiKwik.
Jio user will get 8 vouchers of worth Rs 50, which in total accounts for Rs 400. The Jio users will be able to redeem these vouchers against their future recharges of Rs 309 or above and Rs 91 or above data add-ons.