FERM PDM1056 Impact Power Drill - 500W - 2M Cable - Reversible Function
Rs. 1,399 in stock
- Drilling diameter - concrete: 10 mm, steel: 10mm, wood: 25 mm
- Forward and reverse function with lock
- Designed for drilling holes in wood, metal and plastics and for hammer drilling in brick and concrete
- No load speed - 3000/min, Impoact Rate 45,000/min
- Extra long 2 meters power cable for an extended use
The Ferm impact drill is a great all-rounder. In addition to its normal drill mode, it also boasts a supplementary chisel function, making it as suitable for the drilling of large holes in solid stone and concrete, as it is for the effortless removal of tiles and other demolition jobs. The key difference between an impact drill and a rotary hammer is that an impact drill’s hammer-function is far more powerful. The impact drill also comes equipped with a different drill shank, namely the SDS...