Participate in the Lenovo Vibe K5 quiz to win Rs.2,000 Amazon.in Gift Card
DETAILS OF THE Lenovo Vibe K5 CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence from 2nd July, 2016 at 09:00:01 a.m. (IST) and end on 3rd July, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Lenovo Vibe K5 Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the quiz page where 5 (five) questions will be posted on each day of the Contest Period regarding the Brand. On the first day of the Contest, 4 (four) questions will be posted at an interval of every 3 (three) hours commencing from 9:00 a.m. and ending on 9:00 p.m. The 5th question of the first day of the Contest will be posted from 9:00 pm on the first day to 9:00 am on the second day. On the second day of the Contest, 5 (five) questions will be posted at an interval of every 3 (three) hours commencing from 9:00 am and ending on 11:59:59 pm.
4. If you answer the question correctly on the first attempt and do not subsequently re-enter another answer to the same question, you will be entitled for a draw of lots which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly. It is hereby clarified that you will be required to answer the question correctly within the time period when the question is posted.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period for each set of questions and 3 (three) participants will be selected as the winner by a random draw of lots for each set of question(s) posted during the Contest Period. That is, a total of 30 (thirty) participants will be selected as winners for the questions posted during the Contest Period which will be announced at the end of the Contest Period.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Amazon.in Gift Card worth INR 2000 (Rupees two thousand only) (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each participant will be eligible to receive only one Prize under this Contest each.