Lucky Grahak Yojana- Digital Payment Lucky Draw
Government of India kick-starts the awards of the Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana
To promote the cashless digital payment government is giving you the rewards. The prize money goes upto Rs 1 Crore. Daily 15,000 people would get prize. The prize winner would be decided on the basis of lucky draw. As far as I know this is the first time that government is going for lucky draw to promote its initiative. However, It is a welcome step.
Reward for Digital Payment
There are various types of prize under this lucky Grahak Yojana. There would be daily prizes, weekly prizes and Mega prize.
Daily Prize To Lucky Consumer
- Daily 15,000 people would get the prize
- Every person would get Rs 1000.
- The Prize would be given for 100 days
Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers.
The Mega draw would happen on 14th April, on the day of Ambedkar Jayanti.
- 3 Mega Prizes would be given
- The first prize would be of Rs 1 Crore
- Second prize is Rs 50 lacs
- and Third prize is Rs 25 lacs
How to Participate
- If you have internet and smartphone, you should use UPI. As it is an easiest method of payment.
- Shop or pay to merchant using your Rupay debit card. There are 30 Crore Rupay Debit cards in India.
- The feature phone users can dial *99# for USSD banking. It is useful to those who don’t have access to smartphone and internet.
- People living in distant areas can use AEPS. It works on Micro ATM or Micro POS.
The payment through the digital wallets e. g. Paytm, Mobikwik, Freecharge, pockets, Buddy would not be eligible for this scheme, unless consumer uses the UPI mode of fund transfer. There are many digital wallets which has integrated the UPI with itself. So, if you use Freecharge and pay through the UPI mode, you would be eligible for the lucky draw.
The payment through the Mastercard or visa Debit/credit card is not eligible for the Lucky Grahak Yojana