Jio Prime users will be able to get the free Reliance Jio services for three months with the Rs. 309 and Rs. 509 recharges. Customers who are yet to sign up for Jio Prime or who are new users will have to buy the Rs. 408 (Rs. 99 Jio Prime subscription + Rs. 309 pack) or Rs. 608 (Rs. 99 + Rs. 509) recharge in order to get the free services for three cycles of 28 days. Once you buy the recharge, you can use Reliance Jio services for 84 days (3 x 28 days). The tariffs are only marginally more expensive than the original recharge values of Rs. 303 and Rs. 499 for the 1GB and 2GB data benefits, respectively.
- Get flat Rs.59 SuperCash on Jio Rs. 399 plan on MobiKwik App or website.
- Users who have never recharged on MobiKwik can use the code NEWJIO & get flat Rs.159 SuperCash
- With recharge of Rs.399, get 84GB data for 84 days & unlimited calls & sms.
- Minimum amount spend to redeem the SuperCash is Rs.399
- Maximum SuperCash is fixed at Rs.59
- Coupon redemption & Payment should be done on MobiKwik’s Android, Windows, iOS App or website.
- The code can be redeemed only once per user.
- Limited period offer.
- The offer is applicable on operator Jio only.
- PS: To redeem the code NEWJIO, a user should not apply any code during Add Money.
What if I am already on the Summer Surprise offer?
You cannot avail the new Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan offer as you are already enjoying three months of free usage.
What is my data recharge cycle?
The recharge will be an active for three months on a cycle of 28 days. This means that you will be able to acess free internet, unlimited SMSs and voice calls along with apps for 84 days.
How are both the promotional offers different?
While the Summer Surprise offer had the option of people to recharge with higher values with no FUP limit on data usage per day, the Dhan Dhana Dhan offer doesn’t allow consumers to go for higher tariff plans.
Also, the new offer looks to be slightly expensive than the original recharge values of Rs. 303 and Rs. 499 for the 1GB and 2GB data benefits, respectively.
Can I still go for a Summer Surprise offer?
No! you can’t. Reliance had to withdraw the Jio Summer Surprise offer after the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) said that it should be pulled as it does not comply with the existing regulatory framework. However, existing customers will be able to enjoy the benefits till June.