Avail flat Rs. 100 cashback when pay through paytm wallet.
Steps To Avail The Paytm Meru Cashback Offer
2. Login/Signup into your account
3. Now Book a cab from meru app or website (Minimum transaction amount is Rs.300)
4. Apply code – CB100
5. Proceed to checkout & Pay via Paytm Wallet only
6. You will Get Flat Rs. 100 cashback
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for users of Meru Radio Taxi, Meru Sedan, Meru SUV & Meru Hatchback.
- This offer is applicable on Meru mobile app and all Airport/Kerb trips which are tagged with the code CB100.
- The user has to apply use code CB100 and make the payment towards the applicable fare amount via Paytm wallet
- The minimum fare amount should be Rs.300.
- All users who fulfill the offer conditions will be eligible to get Cashback of Flat Rs.100
- This Offer is valid for multiple times per user in cities where Meru is operational
- Cashback will be auto-credited to user’s Paytm wallet within 4 working days by PayTM.
- This is a limited period offer, valid till 7th September, 2017 midnight and may be withdrawn anytime without any prior notice.
- The Company will not be responsible for any kind of cab-wallet payment failure due to technical malfunction of mobile network, mobile equipment, application system, software, failure for any booking to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on internet/website /mobile application including any damages injury resulting from participation or downloading or uploading any details/material in the offer.
- Any government levies/ taxes like sales tax, TDs, road tax, any local tax arising out of the same will be borne by the users
- This Offer is not applicable on:
- State Tax / Toll / Parking charges / Airport fees etc which is payable extra.
- Failure of payment through cab-wallet
- Any fraudulent transaction
- No cash alternative is available. No clubbing of offer shall be permitted.
- This offer is extended at the sole discretion of the Company. In case of disputes, the final decision rests with the Company.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this scheme are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction at Mumbai.
- For further details please write to us on [email protected]