Garmin GPS 72H
- Marine-friendly handheld floats in water and is IPX7 waterproof
- 120 x 160 pixel grayscale display and 18 hour battery life
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver acquires satellite signals quickly
- Tracks your location in challenging conditions, such as heavy tree cover or deep canyons
- Built-in celestial data includes tide information, sunrise/sunset times and hunting/fishing calendar
Make a splash with the GPS 72H, a lightweight, water resistant handheld that floats. Simple yet robust, the GPS 72H features high-sensitivity GPS and a USB connection along with its large screen, simple operation and rock-solid performance. Find your way effortlessly with the GPS 72H's high-sensitivity GPS receiver. GPS 72H acquires satellite signals quickly and tracks your location in challenging conditions, such as heavy tree cover or deep canyons.
The GPS 72H is NMEA 0183 compatible. To...