Cyber Monday 2016 – 28th November 2016
When is Cyber Monday 2016?
Cyber Monday is always the Monday after Black Friday. In 2016, Cyber Monday will be on Monday 28th November 2016 . On this day, most major retailers starts their sales online at midnight.
- Cyber Monday 2017 is on Monday, the 27th of November, 2017
- Cyber Monday 2018 is on Monday, the 26th of November, 2018
- Cyber Monday 2019 is on Monday, the 2nd of December, 2019
- Cyber Monday 2020 is on Monday, the 30th of November, 2020
- Cyber Monday 2021 is on Monday, the 29th of November, 2021
Thanks for stopping by! We are getting ready for our Cyber Monday deals event this November, where you can find all the best deals. Bookmark this page now, and come back after Thanksgiving to find deals on gifts and popular holiday products. Looking for great deals right now? You can:
- Become a regular on Today’s Deals–check out the Deal of the Day and today’s Lightning Deals.
- Sign up for deals daily emails so you won’t miss tomorrow’s Deal of the Day and other top deals.
- Like us on Facebook to receive updates about deals, Cyber Monday deals, and exclusive Amazon content.
- Follow @amazondeals on Twitter. We’ll tweet about Cyber Monday deals, all our Deals of the Day, and Lightning Deals.
- Install the Amazon mobile app and shop our deals from anywhere.
- Install the Amazon Assistant and put special Amazon features right at your fingertips
Is Cyber Monday bigger than Black Friday?
(Between midnight and 2pm on Cyber Monday 2015, 993,614 retail transactions had been processed online. During the same period on Black Friday 2015, UK consumers clocked up 1,839,832 online transactions.)
However, since the rise of internet shopping, and the fact nearly every major retailer has an online presence, the line has blurred between these two rival shopping days.
Most retailers now offer in-store and online deals throughout Black Friday weekend and into Cyber Monday.
- DULLA M50000 Portable Power Bank 12000mAh External Battery Charger, Ultra Slim Design with 2 USB Ports for iPhone7 Plus 6s 6 Plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and More (black) – Price: $100.00 Sale: $19.99
- Fire Tablet, 7″ Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB – Includes Special Offers, Black – List Price: $49.99 With Deal: $33.33 You Save: $16.66 (33%)
- Tea Infuser Set by Chefast (2+1 Pack) – Premium Stainless Steel Strainers for a Superior Loose Leaf Tea Experience – Includes 2x Single Cup Infusers, 1x Multi Cup Infuser & Tea Scoop with Bag Clip – Price: $27.97 Sale: $14.99
- Amazon – Amazon Tap for $89.99 (save $40)
- Amazon – Amazon Echo for $139.99 (save $40)
- 12-inch MacBook (early 2016): price reduced $200 to$1,399.99 from $1,599.99 for the higher-end model (1.2GHz, 512GB). Also Best Buy chopped $150 off of the entry 12-inch MacBook model(1.1GHz, 256GB) to $1,149.99 from the regular price of $1,299.99.
- MacBook Air: price cut of $200 to $699.99 from $899.99 for 11-inch MacBook Air (128GB) and to $899.99 from $1,099.99 for 11-inch MacBook Air (256GB).
- MacBook Pro Retina (2015): discount of $150 discount for the 512GB model to $1,649.99 from the regular price of $1,799.99. That comes with a 5th gen Broadwell processor and 8GB of memory.
- Amazon – Fire Kids Edition tablet for $74.99 (save $25)
- Amazon – Kindle Voyage for $169.99 (save $30)
- Walmart – Samsung HDTVs over 50 percent off MSRP
- Walmart – Samsung UN65KU6300FXZA 65-inch 4K Ultra HD 60Hz LED Smart HDTV for $999 (save $1,200)
- Walmart – VIZIO SmartCast 50-inch Class E-Series – 4K Ultra HD, Smart, LED TV – 2160p, 60Hz for $379.99 (save $148)