Buy now, pay next year – Amazon
Amazon for the first time is going to offer the option to purchase products and pay for them in instalments after three months. Named ‘Buy now, pay next year,’ the offer will be available to HDFC Bank credit card holders. The shoppers will be able to make purchases in the upcoming Amazon sale, but will be required to pay the instalments starting January 2018 only (Gadgets360)
- Amazon has announced a ‘buy now, pay later‘ scheme for customers
- The offer will be valid through the Great Indian Festival Sale
- It is only available to HDFC customers with a credit card
1. What is this offer “Buy Now, Pay next year?
a) Shop on Amazon.in using your HDFC credit card EMI and get 3 month EMI Holiday .You will not be billed any EMI for next 3 months and first EMI will be billed starting January’18. This offer will be applicable on purchases made using 3M and 6M EMI Tenures only
(b) The Offer is available from 20th September ,12 Noon to 30 September, 2017
2. How can I avail this offer?
Shop as usual with your HDFC Credit Card and use EMI as payment option and choose 3M or 6M tenure. As long as you have sufficient credit limit on your card to making this purchase on amazon.in/Amazon App, you will be entitled to avail the EMI holiday offer
3. What is the minimum transaction size to be eligible for EMI holiday?
The minimum transaction amount to avail EMI holiday is Rs. 3,000 in a single transaction on Amazon.in
Frequently Asked Questions – Here