TheBookshelf – Android Apps on Google Play
Bookshelf is a platform for borrowing and lending books in your neighbourhood for free. If you love reading and sharing, then this is the place for you. Building your virtual bookshelf is quite simple. You just have to either scan the ISBN of the book or type the names of the books you own and Barterstreets will take care of the rest. You can also keep a track of your book after it has been lent. A virtual library will forever be in your hand where you can find the books of all genres e.g- Adventurous, mythological, novels, comics, biographies, historical, fiction etc.Chat – Once a person has accepted your offer, you can chat one-on-one and finalise a deal. You can also withdraw an offer you made or reject an offer made to you anytime.
Meet – You can discover hangout spots such as nearby restaurants, cafes, pubs, food joints etc., to meet with a person.
How to Earn Rs. 50 Recharge for free?
Download – The BookShelf app
- Open the app and turn on location.
- Sign up using fb/gmail(no verification required)
- Enter refer code: dealsdcd9 (required for getting your own link)
- Now login to dashboard and write anything and click on upload.
- Now click on menu and select the option” share/promotion”.
- Apply the refer code dealsdcd9 (must) and you will get your own refer code.
- Share that to your 5 friends and redeem your free 50 rs recharge.
-no verification required